The MoonShiners Car Club of Wyoming
Believers in Traditional Hot Rods, Customs, and Motorbikes. Founded 2010

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Introductions: Barney's Hacienda

Friday, I was hanging out with a old friend and one of the original club member from back when we "started" the MoonShiners Car Club. Nate a.k.a. Barney, has been getting his garage/shop at his house in order to get some of his projects up and rolling again. Here's a little picture tour.
Nate's 67 Chev is one that he drove the shit out of it high school, but his direction and ideas for the truck (like most vehicles over time) have changed. So he tore it down and set in motion its resurrection. The '53 Belair on the side is another old friend's car that Nate is care taker/builder of while "Toad" was off at tree school.

One of three Original Club Plaques I made when I was in college.

If you don't know barney... well let's just say hes a character.

Hope you enjoyed this... I know I did, Nate is sort of like a white Dave Chappell, so shit never stops being funny. That's my favorite part of our club, the good people that keep us all laughing. 
I will have more introduction and picture tours... that's it for now.

- STUTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment